- The name – Intelligent and selective systems for the recognition and identification of minerals for the purpose of their separation and enrichment
- Objective – To increase the innovativeness and competitiveness of Comex Polska through the implementation of R & D works enabling the development of new technologies and material analysis in sorting and separation of minerals.
- Description and planned results – The project will develop an intelligent system of analysis, identification and sorting of metal ores and other minerals. It will be based on XRT X-ray analysis in combination with SWIR hyper-spectral cameras. Both developed systems (X-ray and optical with infrared) will be combined as one logical system of analysis, identification and separation, integrating available signals as an advanced intelligent hybrid system.
- Project value – 1.45 million EUR
- Financing – Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020.
and functional technology
Tailored solutions for
your individual needs
High rates of return on
investment for customers